Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"A teaser, huh?" Prowl smirked at Cassy, who stuck her tongue out at him. He chuckled as the wolf licked his cheek. He sure was affectionate. "Really now? That's not a bad idea there, Ryo. Heh, I bet Cas over there'd love it."

"Mmmnn!" Cassy stuck her tongue out at him again, cuddling Minami some more, nibbling on the hybrid's neck lightly. "Yeah, I got some- no- I got a LOT of it last night. We couldn't really swallow it all, there was too much! It was soooo weird! We had to dump most of it in a bucket, then down the bathtub!" The cat laughed.

"Oh, the fur suits are only there so they can get to our booth without getting mobbed." Ray laughed. "O-oh, uhm..." The teenager blushed harder. He was caught! "Yeah..." He admitted embarrassedly.

"I'm not sure I want that..." Giro stated. "After today, my body is yours and yours alone. Its not my nature to exhibit myself in such an unchaste manner."

[Ryan's Hideout]

The mental image of Prowl dispersed, and Chrome stopped fighting. He panted softly as Ryan spoke to him. "Thanks." Was all he said, though his stomach betrayed his stoic demeanor by grumbling loudly. "...Sorry."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 09-15-2009, 11:38 AM