Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Ryo blushed as Prowl mention about his small bulge on his boxer. "I-I can't helped it...Cassy's a teaser..." He murmured before licking the coyote's cheek. "In fact...I have a dream that...I'm in between of you and Cassy..." He blushed more, referring to his threesome dream where Prowl pounding his tight butthole while Ryo himself humping Cassy's lovehole.

Minami cuddles the cat back, nuzzling and licking her cheek playfully. "I'm sure your prince really blows hard last night, during the massage..." She giggles. "Prowl's white cream not quite bad, but I won't blow him just yet..." She whispers, licking her own lips lustfully.

"No, really. I'm unable to stand sooo late to finish everything and wake up few hours after that." Mika said, laying her body besides him. "Fur suits, huh? Since I didn't order the custom fur suits, I have to show the fans the real thing so they can take pictures and some sorts." She added, noticing Ray blush more once she mention about his dream, grinning. "I believe we're doing 'something' in your dream...Am I right..?"

"That's okay, Giro...In fact, it's my habit to wake up early..." Mizuki stated, caressing his ears and petting his head gently before blushing from Giro's statement. "I unable to say it..but what I know...your scandalous images will become their fantasy to....uhm...'satisfy' themselves..." She blushed and smiled, trying to get rid of the vision of Giro in naked or other seductive images.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Once done eating, Ryan took another dive and grab a few fish and squids for Chrome to eat. He swim back to the surface in high speed before appeared and his wings appeared, flapping hard and flew back to hid hideout. On the sky, he can see Chrome warming up like he's fighting with Prowl. The dragon descend and landed on the cave entrance. "I brought you some seafood. You want...?" He asked softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-14-2009, 05:46 AM