Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Well you two looked like you got a good sleep. Is that a boner there, Ryo?" Prowl asked playfully, indicating the erection Ryo got when Cassy played with him, cocking an ear as Ryo nuzzled his cheek. "Welllll, good morning to you too!"

Cassy hopped over the sofa and sat beside Minami, cuddling against her and purring. "Mmm, it was around 2AM when I joined Ryo. You wouldn't believe the heat Mr. Knight over there's packing! He didn't use it much either!" The cat said, gesturing at Giro, feeling a little giddy at how sweet the dragoness and the gray wolf looked together.

Ray laughed weakly, rubbing the back of his head. "Energy- nah- I'm exhausted." He yawned, stretching, blushing just a little bit. "I also got some fur suits for them to wear! That way, no one will know they're real just yet!" He said, gesturing at a few boxes. He blushed a little more as Mika mentioned the dream. She noticed! "Oh, hehe... its okay. Can I have some bacon, Prowl?"

"I ordered you waffles." Prowl replied casually.

"Oh, that's okay then."

"I also ordered you milk. You need it to grow taller."

"H-hey!"

"I apologize for coming in so early in the morning." Giro said. "I hope I didn't wake you. I had to help clean the foyer after partaking in some scandalous... images." He looked a little uncomfortable. "Some of which were moving. I was told many would be training their vision on me. Is that normal here?" He asked her curiously.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Sighing, Chrome stood up, stretching. It was time to warm up a little. He exhaled a few plumes of flames, and started practicing his fighting katas (forms), making quick and heavy jabs, visualizing Prowler sparring with him. Even from memory, Prowl seemed to be beating him. He bared his fangs and fought back wilder.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 09-14-2009, 12:35 AM