Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: No need to apologize. I know you’re busy with school and other stuffs. XD

IC:

[Foyer]

“Heh…Speaking of the devil, Ryo is behind you, Prowley.” Minami giggles. “How’s you night sleep, Ryo? Doing anything ‘spectacular’?” She teased.

Ryo blushed, gently wraps his furry arms on Prowl’s shoulders, nuzzling his cheek. “N-Nothing…Just a normal sleep…”

“Don’t take that seriously…I’m just teasing ya.” The halfbreed smiles as giving an extra space for Cassy to sit besides her.

“Wow. I am impressed with your energy, capable of doing all those stuffs in one night. Mika said as looking at the pile of boxes filled with merchandise to be sold in furry con. “Oh, thank you so much, Ray. I totally forgot to make a booth reservation. If not, I might end up taking a small booth near the wall.” Mika sweatdropped, notices Ray’s hands covering his arousal which she stimulated in purpose. “Sorry to disturb your ‘sexy’ dream, but I need your order for breakfast so Prowl can make a call for room service.”

“Thank you, my beloved warrior…” Mizuki said near whisper as she could feel his feelings slowly pierce and fill the empty space in her heart. She looked up and stares deeply yet lovingly into his yellow eyes, grasping one of his big paws softly. “I vowed that I will do the same thing as you did to me, Giro…even in the situation that might risk myself to danger…” She smiled sincerely.

[Ryan's Hideout - Ocean]

The male dragon dive deeper into the ocean, his tail waving left to right like a fish, watching the sea creatures swim freely near the coral reefs. He had never befriend with other anthro too close other than Chrome from the time he accidentally appeared in this world. He’s quite playful and loves to rape other anthros for his personal satisfaction and fun, which is different from the time his parents still alive; shy and loves to cling with his mother. Of course, that time he was a small kid. Now, he’s very happy with his life after meet Chrome.

Ryan stopped and unleash his tentacles, capturing a squid and fish before paralyze them. Then, he swim back to the surface and began enjoying his meal slowly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-13-2009, 12:24 PM