Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: Sorry for the long wait! Gomenasai! T^T

IC:

[Room 2]

Giggling, Cassy went out of the room, her tail coiling around his wrist as she went out and into the foyer.

[Foyer]

"Strong yet cute, huh?" Prowl looked down at his boxers. "Well I'd be happy to help with the guy/girl/girl, and maybe the guy/guy sometime. -Maybe if it was Ryo." He called at the wolf playfully as Cassy and Ryo came from their room.

"Oh- hey- good morning..." Ray rubbed his eyes lightly. "Look! I finished everything, Mika!" He grinned weakly, gesturing at all the boxes of calendars, mugs, and copies of his light novels as well as DVDs and picture albums of all the things he got on camera last night. There were so many boxes that he'd need his uncle's help to have them shipped to the furry-con. "And I called last night, and reserved us a pair of pretty big booths in the middle! Isn't that great, Mika?" He smiled, noticed he had an arousal, and covered himself up embarrassedly. He suddenly recalled the dream he had with him and Mika as furries... it was so arousing. It could've inspired a whole new series of light novels!

Giro combed some of her hair away from her face with a thumb and rubbed her cheek gently. "Then from now on, I'll devote myself to you, Mizuki." He swore. "On my Pride of the Wolborg, I will be your sword and shield against the overwhelming odds of loneliness." He vowed to her, taking the sincerity of her heart and words as a sign of trust. He trusted her back completely. It was the closest thing to love as he could get back then. Now he was much capable of more. Was this love he was feeling right now? Did his brother not tell him how emotions like love was a weakness? He knew better now... only his brother would think love was a weakness.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome nodded, and listened to Ryan as he dove into the water. The dragon wasn't so bad... maybe he should be a little more open with him. He was trying to help after all... but it was just too hard to trust anyone after what had happened to him. Prowler, his one true friend, had betrayed him, caused his family to be taken and executed, and him to go to prison for several years. He hated Prowler now, he hated him so much that the coyote could feel the wolf when he was near. If he couldn't trust his best friend, then how could he trust someone he just met, even though he wanted to?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 09-13-2009, 01:04 AM