Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

"Mnnrr..No problem, Cassy...It's a promise.." Ryo getting off the bed before correcting his big t-shirt and comb his long black hair, slowly went to the door and opens it. "Ladies first..."

[Foyer]

"Well, he did touch your junk just a little bit, and also tasting your pre." Minami giggles and murrs once Prowl's soft paw caressing her smooth tail. "I believe Mika and Ray being curious since this is their first time meeting with furries. That's why they want to explore yours and our body. In the other hand, Mika loves male/male and male/2 females scene, and I presume Mika loves your pre and your strong yet cute manhood." She lays beside the coyote with her tail snaking between her beautiful furry legs before swishing happily, exposed her sexy black frilly panties.

Mika spotted Prowl winked at her, and she replied with a wide grin before Ray wakes up, giggles. "Oh...Good morning, Ray." She greeted, quickly pull her hand from his boxer shorts.

Mizuki slowly feel calm in Giro's warm embrace, it's like her father embrace her on the day before he go to war and promised to return safely. "Everyone wished not to be lonely...Everyone whished to be someone they care..." She said softly, gently caress Giro's strong arms. "In fact...this is what I wished for...to be with someone I love and cared...which is you, Giro... I also won't forget others since we're become a one big family..." the dragoness added.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Heh...I prefer cute male, like you." Ryan grin slightly. "I'm off to swim and having breakfast. Let me know if you want some seafood fresh from the ocean." With that, he jumped off with his wings appeared and spread widely, before ascent and dive straight into the ocean.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-24-2009, 03:23 PM