Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

“Yeah, you're right,” Cassy agreed, patting his crotch. "The others are probably waiting. Heehee, we can try this again some other time, right?" She asked, getting off the bed and stretching.

[Foyer]

Prowl stuck his tongue out a little. "Ray touched my junk? Eh..." The coyote said. Ray? Yeah, he wasn't fond of his creator enough without being fondled by him, but since Mika and Minami ended up doing it too, he wasn't too bothered. He'd probably sleep with anyone if Minami or Mika asked him to, he was just so eager to please. "Rawr, okay!" Prowl chuckled from the hybrid's teasing, growling playfully. "Hehe... looks like Mika's got a deviant in her too! That's hot." He winked at Mika, stroking Minami's tail lightly.

”H-huh?" Ray opened his eyes groggily, having been awakened from about 25 minutes of sleep. "Wazzapening-"

Giro listened to Mizuki's sad tale, sympathizing with the the dragoness. She sounded like many of the victims of war from his home world, but unlike the many stories he's heard of, Mizuki's filled his soul with woe. He recalled all the little girls who probably ended up like Mizuki, either by his sword when he was a minion of evil, or by not being able to save them in time when he had switched to the side of good. "I understand..." The wolf whispered as he wrapped her arms around her in a comforting embrace, like the way she taught him to earlier, about comforting little girls. "I never knew my parents, I never had any. The closest I had to a family was Juno, my technical brother, and the sorceress, who created both of us at the same time. Neither of them cared about loneliness... and so for a while, neither did I."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Roger that, you pervert." Chrome mumbled, still groggy from his half-sleeping, half-awake state. "We'll move out in an hour."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-24-2009, 10:56 AM