Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

“Thank you for loving it..” Ryo caressing Cassy’s back while giving a slight lick on her ear. “Maybe someday…we do that again…but this time, it’s my turn to eat you…” He whispers before hide his still hard rock boner under his boxer. “Come, let’s go…I believe everyone is waiting for us…”

[Foyer]

“Hehe..That’s correct. I molest you whole you’re sleeping, but I do it as Ray asked.” Minami giggles as telling Prowl that Ray also involved and even tape their actions, but not sure if Ray includes Mika and himself in the video while Minami please Prowl’s manhood. “I admit I really love your junk and your delicious cream, but I’m not sure if that huge size can fit in me…” She whispers lustfully, her finger circling Prowl’s chest. “That one, I can’t guaranteed when it will happen, but someday you’ll watch girl-on-girl in action.”

”Oh, my…You look so big…” Mika mind-telepathic in Ray’s dream, slightly surprised from his boner size standing straight under his boxer shorts. She caress the bulge on his boxer teasingly so in his dream, Ray watches Mika the naked dragoness caressing his boner. She admitted it’s kinda awkward to do this, and in the end, she prefer to stop and wake him in normal way. “Wake up, cutie…It’s morning…” Mika said while nudging him softly, her other hand kept on teasing the bulge.

Mizuki broke the embrace and switching her vision to outside of window. “Being alone…is really painful at first…” Then, she began story-telling about her parents and how’s her reaction when knowing her father died in war on other planet and her mother died in mysterious diseases on same year. That time, she was 12 years old. To make it worse, her father’s body unable to trace because the planet is in war is completely destroyed, left nothing only a field of desert as far as eye can see.

She tried to hold her sadness by kept on smiling even the fate is too hard to swallow. “That’s …how I felt…”

[Ryan's Hideout]

“I’ll monitor their move and keep you updated frequently once I befriend with them….” Ryan said before stood up and went to the cave entrance. He never fought with other non-humans since he prefers to take down the enemy by surprise. “Make sure you monitor the female dragoness… I could sense she’s coming from the family who practices various spells. You also need to keep eye on wolf/dragon mixed breed….Looks delicious but dangerous…” He said as taking a seat on the edge of the cave entrance, his tail tapping gently against the floor.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-22-2009, 11:13 PM