Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

"Of course not! You taste good!" Cassy giggled and licked the wolf's nose lightly. "And I'd do that for you any time... thanks Ryo, you're really sweet." She purred, blushing lightly as she snuggled him.

[Foyer]

"Oh..." Prowl said, eyes widening. "OH! That's why my pants were off!!" He laughed, not believing they sleep-molested him. It sounded kind of hot, and the thought of two girls playing with his junk while he slept turned him on a little. His tail wagged at the mention of the girl-on-girl. "You promise?" He grinned playfully.

Ray moaned softly, blushing even harder as his average 6-inch human cock hardened completely now, his dreams getting hotter and hotter.

"I wouldn't know, I've never loved anyone before." Giro replied uncertainly. He was always alone, so he was used to it. Being with someone was different for a change, it felt nice.

[Ryan's Hideout]

The wolf didn't seem to care that the dragon was touching him inappropriately, and was deep in thought about Prowler's 'friends'. He knew Prowler, but he didn't know anything about these new people he surrounds himself with. The humans seemed ordinary enough, like they were normal every day citizens here. But the non-humans... what if they were Zerian-Class Morphs like Prowler and himself? "I'll fight them if I have to. But if we have no choice, attack them when they least expect it. Aim for the one that seems the most powerful and try to kill him or her first."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-22-2009, 08:55 PM