Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

Ryo murrs near Cassy's ears before return the hugs, his still-hard cock throbbing between their furry belly. "I don't mind, Cassy...In fact, you're the most cheerful, cute, caring, sexy and exotic female I've ever met...I'm sure others like Minami thought the same thing as I do..." Then, he staring into the feline's eyes. "Thank you for last night, Cassy...It was fun...and it's good knowing that you know a perfect spot to blows me off...I hope my cream does not taste bad..." Ryo blushes deeply.

[Foyer]

The halfbreed giggles and nuzzles Prowl's cheek and neck, wagging her dragon tail happily while her big soft paws caressing his waists. "Actually, Mika and I didn't do that. I tease a male all the way before Mika joined to taste his pre. The rest, you have to figure it out yourself." Minami is quite of secretive person. She loves to make someone guessing on certain things. "You'll see girl on girl someday, if you're thinking about Cassy and me...Hehe."

Then, one of her hand gently caressing his slowly-erected proud wood on his boxer shorts while her other hand caressing Ray's neck and chest teasingly, getting closer until her chest pressed against his side. Mika kept on whispering on his ears with more, in his dream this time, Mika caress Ray's furry body and teasing his growing cock, telling him 'I don't mind if you're short and skinny...because it's quite cute...And I'm sure you own a really big boner..Hehe..'

"Every person wants to be with someone they love, so they can share their 1001 feelings and thoughts..." The dragoness murrs softly, gently embrace the big wolf before tilting her head up. "...I believe everyone had an experience of being alone...I believe how'd you feel when you lose someone you really love..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"..But just to make sure that his friends might come after you once the first shot hits the coyote, as well as from my fake acting." Ryan stated as his claws caressing Chrome's belly and bellybutton before one of his claws accidently touch the wolf's crotch. "Since we have plenty of time...any idea what we should do...?" He whispers.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-19-2009, 08:17 PM