Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

Cassy giggled and put her thumb in his muzzle, rubbing his cheek softly. "Oh I don't mind... in fact, I'm bi too, Ryo! You don't mind either, do you?" She asked, hugging him so his cock pressed against her soft, furry belly.

[Foyer]

Prowl playfully pulled Minami down on top of him, engulfing her in a big, warm hug in his strong arms. "Oh you tease..." The coyote chuckled. "Aww, did you and Mika do it together while I was asleep? I wish I was awake then, I love girl on girl!"

Ray moaned softly in his sleep, blushing deeply and smiling, his cock slowly hardening in his boxer shorts as he dreamed of Mika as a dragoness, and him as a coyote, though he was a lot skinnier and shorter than Prowl.

Giro tilted his head to the right, cocking an ear curiously. "Do you really need me that much, Mizuki?" He asked, reaching around to rub her back between her wings. "If so, then I'll accompany and guide you through your dark forest from now on."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"It sounds great. Even if he somehow manages to survive the shot, he'll forget everything about me, leaving him wide open for the next attack. You're a genius, Ry." Chrome said, the corners of his muzzle turned up in a slight grin, but not completely. He was happy about the bullet, but he couldn't really show it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-19-2009, 02:11 PM