Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

"Mnnrrhh..." Ryo arches his head a little once Cassy scratching underneath his chin. He then slowly lifts his body and gently pulls her paw from his private before licking his pre on her thumbpad, murring from mild salty-sweet taste. "I hope you didn't mind if I'm bi..." He said sheepishly, his tail swishing excitedly.

[Foyer]

"Oh, yes she is, Prowley..." Minami prod his cheek playfully. "You eventually miss the event last night when you're asleep...We're having a good naughty time together...nnrrr..." She murrs softly, nuzzling the coyote's neck before giving a soft lick on it.

Mika grin widely as continued whispering near Ray's ear with more detailed erotic fantasy. In his dream, Mika the naked green dragoness gently caressing Ray's body from his chest down to his boxer before repeats the process couple of times. She would do just like what they've done to sleepy Prowl, but she only stimulates his sexual nerves.

The dragoness grasp and rubbing Giro's big paws gently with her eyes stares on him in such a lovely smile. "Starting from today...you have my permission..." Then, she lays her head on the wolf's chest armorpads with her eyes closed.

"I was lonely back there...It feels like I'm wandering alone in pitch-black, thick silent forest without any guidance...I was hoping someone, like you to come and embrace me..." She said softly, her claws still grasping and caressing his paws. "...But it's okay...I understand your beliefs...and I'm able to keep myself cheerful even without you on my side for one night..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan sighed on Chrome's shoulder while his claws caressing the wolf's naked chest. "The convention will start at 9AM and expected to finish at 7 or 8PM..." The dragon said near whisper, wagging his tail happily. "When I was asleep...I think of another alternative of how to get rid of Prowl...but this one involves magic and might probably drain some amount of my magic which used to open a warp gate...I'm thinking of casting a magic on the bullets capable of erasing part of Prowl's memory."

From there, Ryan explained his idea; chanting a spell on the bullet, the magic will take effect in instant once it hits him and erase all Chrome's memories and scent signature out from Prowl's mind, from the time he met Prowl until the last time they meet each other. But still, the bullet leaves a deep wound on Prowl and leave him in pain for some time, just in case Prowl's friends does not have healing abilities. On good side, Chrome able to wander around without worrying of Prowl hunting him and even befriend with Prowl's friends. It also good for Prowl and his friends so they won't lose him.

"Anyway, it's your choice..." Ryan whispers as lick Chrome's furry cheek softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-18-2009, 09:47 PM