Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

Cassy smiled at him playfully, rubbing the the precum on his peehole with her soft, pink thumbpad. "Just my way of saying good morning, Ryo!" She giggled, scratching underneath his chin with her other paw.

[Foyer]

Prowl grinned cheekily, cocking an ear as she watched Mika do stuff to his Creator. "Heyyy now, so you do have some kinda naughty side, Mik!" He snickered, not knowing that Mika tried some of his pre last night when he was asleep.

Ray had only been asleep for fifteen minutes when his body sensed some tantric physical interaction, followed by subliminal whispers of erotic fantasies. This altered his dreams of battling a giant marshmallow with him and Mika as Furries making love, causing him to blush and moan softly in his sleep.

Giro looked at Mizuki, ignoring Ray and Mika so they could go about their business with privacy, and nodded. "I suppose... but modesty is something all Wolborgs are born with. Its difficult for most to lighten those beliefs a little, and sharing a bed with a beautiful lady such as yourself without your permission is vulgar." He explained.

[Ryan's Hideout]

The wolf didn't bother to move, opting instead to preserve his strength and just grunt. "My whole life's a nightmare. I'm used to it. At least the one's in my sleep aren't real." Chrome said gruffly, yawning. "When's the convention?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-18-2009, 03:17 PM