Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

"Aaahhhnn...mnnrrr..." The teases and strokes, especially from the back of his ears and his privates, was so intense till it stimulates his sexual nerves, making him start breathing slightly heavy and more moans let out. His proud wood is completely grows to its full size, twitch and standing hard until a small amount of precum leaked out of his peehole. He knew he can't gets up and surprises Cassy because she probably knew he sleep fake.

Then, Ryo slowly open his crystal blue eyes and looking to Cassy with his blush still appeared on his cheek. "..Mnnrrhh...G-good morning, Cassy..." Then, he spotted Cassy's paw on his standing-hard shaft with small amount of precum on the tip before looking back to her, smiling. "...It seems you're having fun while I'm sleeping..."

[Foyer]

Mika smiled when mentioning of waking Ray up, a slight grin appeared seeming like she had a good idea. "Let me wake him up..." With that, she approach the sleeping Ray and lay besides him, before cuddles him softly. Then, she began whispering on his ears, telling a story of Ray and Mika in furry form making love in a very good detail, hoping it could manipulate his dream. Her hands gently caress his body and his crotch that separated with his boxer to add realism of the story.

Minami giggles seeing her creatur cuddling and caressing like a lover. "My goodness, Mika...You're so bold..."

"Yes, I sleep very well. But next time, you need to sleep on the bed. The floor is not comfortable at all, especially for your back." Mizuki advised, caressing Giro's messy fur on his head. "Don't be so modest..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Goodness..Your nightware really affect your mind so much..." Ryan get up from the bed in naked with his boner still standing hard before approaches Chrome and hug him from behind, tried to giving him some comfort.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-17-2009, 12:53 PM