Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

A short thrill feeling run through his nerves, making him shivers a little bit and letting out quite a loud murr and moan. He loves being caressed just like other species in canine and feline family, especially when the caress comes from someone he love.

Ryo’s tongue hanging out slightly, his tail wagging excitedly as Cassy caress his feminine body, and even more excited as her soft paw rubbing his still growing-hard cock. “Mnnrrhh…C-Casssyy….” He murmured cutely in fake sleep, a blush crossed his cheek while his cock twitching hard until the pink tip is completely exposed.

[Foyer]

Mika, Minami and Mizuki greets Giro at the same time by bowing their head and warm morning smile. “Ah sweet…Original watermelon juice for Mika, chocolate milk for me and Mizuki, and regular milk for Ryo. Anything you need to change in the order, you guys?” Minami asked, looking to Mika and Mizuki.

“I guess that would do. I don’t know when the last time I had fresh fruit juice.” Mika giggles.

Mizuki nodded. “Yes, proceed with the order, Minami...” With that, she approaches Giro and standing beside him with her shoulder touches his. “Have a good sleep last night, Giro…?”

[Ryan's Hideout]

”Heh...I miss my chance to tease you…” Ryan thought to himself as stretch his arms. “I guess you didn’t had good sleep last night. Feeling of something bad will happen today…?” The dragon asked, the morning sunlight lightens the cave.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-16-2009, 12:49 PM