Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room 2]

Cassy purred softly and rubbed his furry chest lightly, then caressed his slender waists, admiring his lithe, feminine body. She blushes slightly as the tip of Ryo's cock poked out of his boxer's waistband, and giggled cutely. She gently pulled on the front of his boxer and moved it down to expose his large cock, murring, she strokes it gently like it was a friendly shoulder-rub.

[Foyer]

"Mornin' Mik!" The coyote greeted the girl as she came out. "Five french toasts, right, the omelet looks good too, mm. Pancakes, I haven't had those in forever. I'll order some for Cas, cuz she's got a sweet tooth, so that's five french toasts, an omelet, two orders of pancakes with maple syrup and a blueberry muffin, also for Cassy." Prowl recited from memory. "Yeah, they've got coffee, chocolate milk, regular milk, juice, protein shakes... yo Giro." He greeted the wolf, who came out of room one, looking wide awake.

"Good morning, Mizuki, Minami, Mika and Prowler." Giro greeted them warmly, rotating his shoulder so his joints popped loudly.

Prowl didn't look at the wolf because it was awkward. Ray had managed to find a loophole in Giro's curses, and he even managed to talk the wolf into participating in what Prowl could only describe as hardcore foreplay. It was awkward for Prowl to see Giro after that, because unlike Ryo, Giro was not at all feminine, and it had felt very strange to perform teasing foreplay acts in the camera with him. "Do you want breakfast, Gir? I'll order you some bacon."

"Thank you." Giro replied dully, looking out the window again.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"You're up." Chrome murmured gruffly, his eyes still closed. He hadn't slept at all, and instead, he rested his eyes by keeping them closed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-16-2009, 08:43 AM