Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC : Oh, that's okay. XD

IC :

[Room 2]

Ryo couldn't help but letting out a deep murr once he felt something soft massage on his boxer, making his privates twitch some more till it grows hard and the tip exposed out of his boxer's waistband. He slowly turned with his front facing up to make easy for Cassy to explore his feminine-looking body as well as playing and teasing his privates. "Nnnrrhhh..." The wolf actually already awake, but pretended to sleep, so he can surprised and caught Cassy in action.

[Foyer]

Minami and Mizuki turned around and greets Prowl at the same time. "Good morning" The both said simultaneously as Mizuki vanish her artificial wings.

"Mika mention to us that we take a breakfast at the restaurant or cafeteria nearby the convention hall just in case we're getting up late..." The dragoness explained

"I guess Mika's soul still in her apartments." Minami chuckles and gives the coyote a morning hug and kiss.

-----

About 10 minutes later, Mika wokes up and tiding up the bed before step out of the room and perform light exercise. The dragoness spotted and gently greets her creator. "Good morning, Mika... Having a good night sleep?"

Mika rubs her eyes and caress her hair as taking a seat on the sofa, facing the sleeping Ray. "Good morning, Mizuki, Minami, Prowl...Yeah, I'm having a very good night sleep which is definitely hard to get for the past years..."

"Good to hear that...So, where we should take a breakfast today, Mika?" Mizuki said.

"Oh, no..We're eat in this penthouse...Besides, we have plenty of time to prepare ourselves...and Ray, Ryo and Cassy still not waking up yet..." The girl smiled, watching Ray's peaceful sleeping expression. "Uhmm...I take French toast, please."

"To be accurate, it's 5 set of French toasts including Mizuki, Ryo and I. We're sharing the same breakfast meal, as mentioned in Mika's story." Minami said. "Oh, do we have an option to choose a drink? Mika seems to have an issue with coffee..." She glance to Mika.

The girl blushed. "Alright...I admit I drink too much coffee... Even in my kitchen cupboard full with coffee to make myself stay awake..." Mika then smiled. "Give me something different this time...Probably it might help reduce the amount of coffee consumed daily..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

In the meantime, Ryan the gray anthro dragon wakes up from his long sleep he had so far, yawning widely in laying position. He being greeted with a tent under the blanket, which always happened to any males every single morning. He gave a slight rubs on the tip of the tent and stimulate his privates to stay hard. "Mnnrrhh..."

While doing so, Ryan looking to Chrome sleeping peacefully on a chair. Somewhat, it makes him impressed of how such a big wolf can sleep in such uncomfortable position. "Well...it's Chrome for you, Ryan...It's hard to know what's inside his mind..." He thought to himself, chuckles while murring.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-15-2009, 10:07 PM