Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: XD Sorry for the wait! I didn't have time to post much lately cuz I was at a friend's house!

IC:

[Room 1]

Giro woke up a minute after Mizuki left the room, and stretched out, feeling well rested. He started doing his morning exercises, starting with one-armed handstand push-ups.

[Room 2]

Cassy murred as she felt Ryo's muzzle on her neck, waking up and yawning cutely, stretching right next to him. She felt the bulge of his crotch against her belly and giggled, kissing Ryo's nose. She reached down and massaged his bulge lightly. "Wuuuuffy... is the big bad wolf sleeping?" She said lightly, playfully.

[Foyer]

Ray just finished printing all his materials for the convention and went to bed, and exhausted as well as terribly aroused from the things he had his characters do to each other. He lay down on the sofa-bed only five minutes before Mizuki woke up, and was sleeping tiredly.

Prowl however, was already up, having woken up around the same time Minami woke up, and was browsing a menu for room service. "G'mornin' Dolls!" Prowl greeted the dragoness and the hybrid. "You girls up for some breakfast? French toast sounds great! Do you gals want any room service too?" He asked them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-15-2009, 06:40 PM