Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
After a few unsuccessful attempts at waking Prowl up, Giro stepped forward, apologized to the sleeping coyote, and back-handed him.

Prowl sat bolt upright, looking left and right quickly. When he was sure no one was attacking him, he stretched and yawned. "Hey guys, morning already?" He chuckled, looking down at his boner. "-I see Stiff E. Coyote's up too."

"No, Prowl... actually... I was going to ask you guys a big, big favor..." Ray said shyly. "Giro, you may not like this."

"-Where are my pants?" The coyote asked curiously, sticking his head under the blankets.

"Its a long story Prowl..." Ray sighed, and started explaining his plans for them. How he'd make some money, introduce them to humans, sell merchandise and things. He showed them the props and the cameras he had purchased, and some costumes and toys he got from the mall. Prowler and Cassy didn't look very accepting at first, but Prowl looked a lot happier when Ray told him Minami and Mika had seen his cock, and got really turned on. Cassy thought the idea of just sex scenes with no strings attached was rather hot, so she agreed.

Prowl only agreed because Ray told him girls would really get off to him because he was the sexiest. Cassy spurred him on by agreeing, and playfully flicking his still rigid cock. However, Prowl was a little less enthusiastic when Ray mentioned him doing some scenes with Giro. Giro was different from Ryo... he was too... manly?

And another thing was... the wolf had not liked the idea at all. He despised it. To him and his race's code, The Code of the Wolborg, sex was shared only with someone one truly loved wholeheartedly, and it was a sin to do it just for the sake of sex. It must be done when trying to bear children only. Another thing that prevented it that Ray forgot to take into account was the various curses on Giro's person. The sexual curses were cruel; if he were to engage even in the slightest of sexual contact, even if it was just a lustful kiss, with someone he didn't love, or didn't love him back, he'd feel great pain instead. If he had sex for the sake of pleasure, he'd feel the same excruciating pain. If he tried to breed with his heart's true love, then his member would increase further in size until it would be impossible to mate without seriously harming his partner.

No one but Giro and Ray knew about these curses, and Ray regretted ever writing about them. It gave him such a big dilemma.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-10-2009, 02:58 PM