Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Mika chuckles as herself and Ryo stood up, before Mizuki follows. "Well, I guess we're go to bed early so we have enough energy to work for entire day tomorrow..." The girl said as leads her characters and assign them to each room.

"See ya tomorrow, Cassy. I guess I sleep with Mika today." The halfbreed then kiss the feline's cheek before follows Mika.

Mizuki in the other hand, seems glad to heard Giro's reply which he didn't mind sleeping with her, but she's kinda not ready for it. "[I]A day without hugging a furry thing won't harm me..."[/] She thought. Mizuki would feel calm and easy to fall asleep if hug something furry and warm like plushie. She turned around and looking to Giro, waving her claw. "Good night, Giro..."

"Mizuki and Ryo, you can pick which room you want to sleep while Minami and I sleep together in this room..." Mika point her index finger to the room located on her right.

The dragoness and the feminine-looking wolf nodded and enters the room they have chosen, before shuts the door without locking it, so the others able to enter. Mika and Minami stepped in the room on her right and close the door, but before she do so, her head popped out and looking to Ray. "Good night...and see you tomorrow...Don't work too hard..." With that, she shuts the door and lays herself on large bed with the halfbreed.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-07-2009, 01:58 AM