Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Well... there are three huge bedrooms, with pretty big beds, and that sofa Prowl's snoozing on is a pretty comfortable sofa bed, according to the brochure." Ray said.

Cassy giggled. "It does smell sexy in here..." She purred, and hugged Minami back. "Minamiiii!" She cheered. "I enjoyed it a lot! Ryo's sooooo fun!"

"I don't see why not." Ray replied to Mizuki as Giro entered, closing the door behind him.

"I do not mind." Giro said.

"And I don't think Prowl cares who sleeps beside him, he likes you all." Ray explained. "Buuut, my uncle told me not to sleep in the same room as you, Mika!" He laughed, blushing. "But that's okay, I'm not going to sleep, I'm pulling an all-nighter. I'll wake Prowl up in a bit to get some material with Giro and Cassy, it won't take long, then you can all go back to sleep while I process everything."

"Okay, I'm up for it." Cassy said.

"Giro?" Ray looked at the wolf. "Its okay, we won't do anything too graphic with you."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-07-2009, 01:27 AM