Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Pathway]

"...Thank you..." Mizuki blush slightly from the compliments, caressing Giro's big paw. "You look great as well..." She said with a warm smile as walking nearer to the penthouse. Once there, Mizuki open the door and offers Giro to enter first.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo's tail swishing happily but careful not to wet Cassy, murring from the gentle lick on his neck. His manhood twitch and throb slightly once her soft paws reached and washed his crotch area. "...Not a problem...I want to save 'that' for later, because I want the eager feeling develop within us so we can have a good time together..." The wolf said, washing his face and muzzle as well as his arms, looking down to his chest where his cum sticks on it back then. "I guess I look clean..."

[Penthouse]

"Heh...So do I, Ray..." Mika said sheepishly as cuddles Ray, her breasts gently pressed against his chest.

"For bi...I I presume Ryo with Prowl, and Cassy with myself...That's what I have sense so far..." Minami guessed while perked her ears a little bit as heard the door opens, seeing Mizuki and Giro. "Ah...Our third pair has arrived. Welcome back." She giggles.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-01-2009, 08:07 AM