Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Pathway]

Mizuki dried herself off and wears the lite-green sleeping gown that she was bought and let her long hair hanging and waving freely. The gown look less sexy to display her modesty side as well as pleasing in Giro's eyes. Once done, she stepped out and saw Giro waiting in the pathway, before approaches him. "Come..." She gently grabs Giro's big and soft paws before walking with him to the penthouse.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo follows Cassy to the shower and murrs softly once the warm water wetting his naked body. His proud staff still harden, but didn't throb, half of the tip covered with white-colored foreskin. "Actually, I want to hold my spunk till the time comes...but your massage is too hard for me to resist..." The wolf said. "You're the first person who touch my privates...Cassy..."

[Penthouse]

Minami put the sponge back in the bucket once she finish cleaning Prowl's 'delicious' feet and footpaws, and giggles at the same time as spotted Mika kisses Ray. "So, it concludes that everyone has their own straight pair. Mika with Ray, myself with Prowley, Mizuki with Giro and Ryo with Cassy. Next would be bi pair. Hehe.." She said teasingly before stand on all fours and stretch her body like a wolf.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-01-2009, 12:38 AM