Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Right, I'll meet you there." Giro agreed, and trotted back to the male bathhouse, where he dried up and put is clothes back on. When he was done, he went back outside to meet up with Mizuki in the pathway.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oooh, I like the sound of that!" Cassy said, beaming. She led him to a shower stall and turned the valve, letting warm water cascade all over them, "Lets get your body nice and squeaky clean then!" She smirked, nibbling on his shoulder.

[Penthouse]

"You're right, if someone like Prowl went for me I probably wouldn't resist at all!" Ray smiled weakly. "I'm a slut that way!" He laughed.

Prowl breathed softly, relaxing and actually enjoying the light sponging they gave him. His dick was still rigid and didn't seem like it would go down for a while, but it wasn't shooting out anymore pre. He was pretty clean.

Ray just put Prowl's paw on it so it lay flat against his abs then threw a blanket over him. "Lets wake him up when everyone else comes back." The teenager said. He blushed a little when Mika got face to face with him. "Uhh... Mi... ka- mmp?" His eyelids flew open when the girl kissed him, causing him to turn red. "W-wow! ...Y-your welcome, Mika!" He chuckled, walking wobbly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-31-2009, 10:46 PM