Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki climb out of the pool with his tail covering her butt while she expand the towel, before wraps it around her naked body. The bright moonlight makes her wet, smooth body glittering and looks shiny. She then turned around, looking to Giro” I’ll go first..and I’ll wait for you on the pathway…” She then waves her claw and went to female’s changing room.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo lick Cassy’s lips couple of times before nuzzling her cheek. “This beautiful body are belongs to you, Cassy…You have full permission to do whatever you like…” He said near whisper, giggles softly. “Yeah…Luckily we’re in bathhouse…Easy to get shower again in case we get dirty…Mind to lend a help…?” He asked as took Cassy’s paw on his chest and lick his cum that sticks on her finger.

[Penthouse]

“Heh..I think you’ll not reject the ‘special offer’ from males.” Mika chuckles. “Of course everyone wants something in return, not just offering.”

Once Ray return with bucket of water and some sponges, Mika and Minami start cleaning Prowl carefully like cleaning their own body.”Don’t worry, Ray. I won’t tease Prowl like before. I want to keep ‘those’ for later’. Based from his expression, it seems he really want to cum badly.” Minami stated as cleaning the coyote’s big foot and pads.

“oh, yeah. I forgot one thing…” Mika bring her face closer to Ray, which happen they’re facing eye-to-eye and gently plant a kiss on the boy’s lips for a while before breks it. “Thank you…for everything, Ray.” She said with a warm smile, a slight blush crossed her cheek in embarrassment.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-30-2009, 08:23 AM