Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro nodded, breaking away from her, wrapping his tail around his hips modestly again, covering his sheath, but the lower part of his firm, well-toned butt in plain view. "I agree. Its time we met back with our friends."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Mmph...?" Cassy closed her eyes, blushing from the kiss. When she broke it, she smiled at him embarrassedly. "I'd be happy to do it again sometime!" She said, licking his cheek. "If you'll let me that is... now lets wash that wuffy jizz out of your fur, huh?" She giggled, touching the cum on his chest.

[Penthouse]

"I- I thought I was straight too..." Ray blushed, really embarrassed now. "But I was kidding myself I guess... I knew I was bi-curious for a long time, I just didn't bother with it because my family thinks its wrong... now I know I'm bisexual." He sighed, stepping away from Prowl and stretching. "But that's as far as I'll go with a guy, maybe a handjob, a small kiss. Unless they convince me to, I'm not going to do something else."

"I don't think Prowl's bi, well, I don't think he knows he is. He likes girly boys, that's what I know." Ray chuckled. "And no, lets not leave him like that." He said, into the bathroom and coming back with a bucket and some sponges. "Its lets clean him up for the cameras," he said, turning the cameras on again. "But try not to get the furniture wet! At least Prowl stopped shooting pre!" He added, gesturing at the coyote's still hard, but no longer throbbing cock. He wet the sponge a little, and carefully wiped some of the pre off the coyote's face, neck and muscular chest.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-30-2009, 03:02 AM