Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki nodded and suddenly her face flushing red, notifying that she’ve been in the hot spring for a very long time. “ You’re right..S-Should we go out now…? We’ve been here for quite some time already..” With that, Mizuki break the embrace gently and took the towel on the nearby rock before wrapped around her chest.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo let out another soft moan as Cassy lick his spunk clean on his privates. Her tongue is so soft and wet. “Mnnhh…s-sorry, Cassy…I prefer somebody…help me to relieve myself…since I can’t press on certain spot on my back…” Ryo said as slowly lifts his cum-covered front body till himself in sitting position, his crystal yellow eyes staring into hers while placing his big paws on her cheek. “Thank you for this wonderful ‘massage’, Cassy…” With that, he brought his muzzle closer and plants a soft kiss on Cassy’s lips.

[Penthouse]

Both thinking of what Ray said, until they saw the boy plant a kiss on Prowl’s muzzle. They giggles cutely and gasping in surprise at the same time. “Oh Ray…I don’t know you’re into ‘it’…I thought you’re straight…” Mika smiled. “…And somewhat it makes someone feel ‘jealous’..” She added which referred to Minami.

In the meantime, Minami chuckles, knowing what Mika means before cuddles her creator. “I don’t mind if Prowl is a bi…I can sense Ryo and Cassy, and even myself become one…” She said as cupping Mika’s breasts with her big paws and giving a light squeeze, before Mika moan slightly. “You want to leave Prowl like that, Ray? I sense the others will be back soon.”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-29-2009, 10:05 PM