Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"I agree." Giro replied. "If we do not get happy endings, at least our creators should. I'm certain we'll do everything in our ability to make our time here a pleasant memory for them, and us."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Ahhhh~ Ryo~!" Cassy blushed hard and moaned as his cum splattered against her muzzle. She spread her jaws and clamped her muzzle around the tip of his cock, drinking some of his thick, hot seed down before letting go again, watching his own cum cover Ryo's front. It was so hot! "Mmm... poor Ryo..." She purred, milking the last few drops of wolf spunk out of his cock, before leaning over and nipping on his scrotum a little, taking one of his testicles in her muzzle before licking his cock and testicles clean. "It looks like you haven't cum in a real long time..."

[Penthouse]

"Haha, we can get into that fetish a little more later, when Prowl's awake! That way it'll be hotter!" Ray chuckled. "There's one last thin I wanna try while he's still asleep... I've always had this thought behind my head, but I never really thought about it much until you offered me some of Prowl's pre..." He said, clearing his throat, blushing embarrassedly. He went to the opposite side of the sofa so instead of Prowl's feet, Ray was near the coyote's head. He pointed Prowl's muzzle up, and looked down at him. Prowl looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, so cute and innocent. He was oblivious to everything that was happening right now. It was better that way. He didn't know if he could ever do something like this when Prowl was awake. Ray knelt down so his face was just above Prowl's, and gave him a soft, brief kiss on the muzzle, their faces upside down from each other. "I'm sorry for your life Prowl." He said, petting his creation's cheek.

"Mhnm..." Prowl twitched his nose in his sleep, and did nothing more.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-29-2009, 12:17 PM