Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

The dragoness kept on murring from the soft caress, gently place her arms on his back. “We’re just hoping…there would be nothing bad happened to all of us…in the future…I’m worried we’ll leave Mika and Ray alone…once again…” Mizuki stated. “But I believe…they able to cope with each other…if we went disappear…and return back to our world…”

[Bathhouse – Female]

“Mnnnhhh…” Ryo moan heavily once Cassy’s paws starting to jerk off his thick yet long proud wood. More pre licking out from every stroke and her teasing lick on the tip till one moment, his hips buckle up against her paws. He didn’t know since the last time he masturbate as well as had a wet dream, might probably for the past 6 months or so. But this time, he have to blow everything out and relief his sexual nerves.

Seeing Cassy’s tongue licking the tip and her soft paws stroking his proud wood, Ryo continued moaning and panting heavily non-stop, a wave of pleasure running through and stimulate his sexual nerves. A few moments later, he’s at his peak. He unable to hold it any longer.

“C-Cassy..I-I’m gonna…n-nnmmmrrhhh…!” The wolf moan and grows quietly while biting his lips, a huge amount of white sticky, thick wolf seed spurted out from his peephole and splattered on Cassy’s muzzle, his belly till up to his neck. More and more seeds squirted out from every throbs till his body was covered with his own cum. “Ooohhh…hhaahhh..” He panted heavily, unable to speak for a few moments while catching up the breath. “…O-Ohh..Cassy…you make me…dirty…” He said in near whisper, the blush still crossed his cheek seeing Cassy's muzzle covered with his spunk.

[Penthouse]

Minami and Mika watches Ray show his last ‘trick’ for the viewers, which also their favorite fetish; paws. Every second they watched, they slowly being turned on and aroused a little bit. “My goodness, Ray…One of our favorite fetish…nnrrr…” Mika murred softly.

Minami could imagine Ray and Prowl making up together, where at this part, Prowl returns the favor by teasing Ray’s private parts with his foot pawpads, and at the later time, Ray ‘fuck’ his penis in between Prowl’s feet before he blows off. “Rrrhhh…”The halfbreed growls playfully.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-28-2009, 10:08 AM