Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"I told Ray that if there was anyone who would have a bad ending, then I didn't mind if it were me..." Giro sighed, rubbing Mizuki's back warmly. "Not only am I used to catastrophe, I don't judge whether I've had a good life or a bad life based on how my story ends, but by what happened from the beginning to the end. I made friends with with you and everyone else, so though I've discovered my existence may be a great big lie, I think I have a good life. There's no way my story can have a bad ending."

[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy blushed some more, seeing Ryo's pre. She rubbed the soft fingerpad on her index finger against his cumhole, and pulled it away, a strand of his pre connecting the tip of his dick with her finger. She licked the pre off, and murred softly. He had such a distinct taste! She grasped his cock with her soft paws and strokes it up and down slowly, licking his cumhole teasingly. "Mmm... Ryo~!"

[Penthouse]

"I suppose... I mean, its a free for all!" Ray laughed. "Oh right, we can give Prowl a sponge bath for the viewers later! But first, I have another fetish to do for the fans." The teenager said, taking the dildo that could realistically orgasm. He turned off the other cameras except for one, which he positioned so it was pointed at Prowl's feet.

Ray made sure not to get in the shot except for one of his hands and the dildo, grabbing the coyote's ankle, he lifted his foot up, exposing the large black footpads underneath. He rubbed the tip of the dildo around the soft footpad, smearing it with fake pre, rubbing up and down slowly, between his toes, on his toepads and on his heel. Prowl couldn't help but chuckle softly in his sleep, wiggling his foot a little because it tickled him. Ray did the same with Prowl's other foot, then put his feet together and 'fucked' between both of them. He pressed on the pump, spurting white, gooey 'cum' all over his feet and soles.

"There..." Ray laughed, standing up. "That should satisfy furries who are into paws!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-28-2009, 09:13 AM