Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro fixed his fierce and cold, but also gentle and concerned golden eyes on hers. They were serene, but deep and held many emotions that he never seemed to show, brutally honest eyes. Eyes belonging to someone who's taken countless of lives, but not without guilt and compassion. He held her close to him with his large, powerful arms, rubbing her shoulders in a way that would comfort her. "I understand. My story does not focus on sexual themes as much as Prowler's, or Cassy's, but that's only because my story is more of a way for him to show his readers that he can write more than just... sex." He paused, not very comfortable with the world. "At least that's what I think. We had a discussion about this earlier. He apologized non-stop to what had happened to all of us. Unfortunately... he revealed that one of us won't get a happy ending." He explained. "But that's the way life works. Your defeats may outnumber your victories, but your victories outweigh your defeats."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Ryooo~ I think its time for a 'happy ending'! Huh?" Cassy giggled suggestively, and flipped him over so he was on his back, his cock pointing upward. She blushed at the sight of his cock, it was bigger than expected now that she could see it clearly. "Oh wow! Your bad boy is like, really big!" She said in aw, grasping the tip of his penis, she gently slipped his foreskin down to expose the flare of the human shaped 'head', her other paw massaging his balls. "I wanna see a white geyser, okay?" She winked at him cutely, her pussy now so wet that her arousal leaked down her thighs.

[Penthouse]

"Heh, they love his tongue more than they love his dick. He can tie shoelaces with his tongue, y'know?" Ray winked.

When Minami stopped pleasuring him, Prowl's body stopped tensing and he lay back, panting softly, his cock was just over his belly and oozing a rather thick, very gooey and white version of his precum all over his abs. His cock was still rock hard and twitching. He whimpered softly, growling, his tongue going back into his muzzle as he closed his jaws. His cock squirted pre on his chest, abdomen and face every now and then, leaving strands and stripes of white all over him. It looked like he was cumming all over himself though it was just precum, and this was a treat for the viewers.

Ray blushed hard as Mika tried Prowl's pre, and then blushed even harder in embarrassment as he was offered to try some. "I- I don't know... its Prowl's-" He looked at the coyote's cock awkwardly. "I... guess it wouldn't hurt... I'm trying new things every day." He sighed, and walked over to Minami. He suckled the tip of her finger, and pulled away. "Its... thick. Really slimy. The taste isn't bad, actually..." He commented, blushing, not believing he just did that.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-27-2009, 01:33 AM