Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki continued to cry for a few minutes before slowly calmed, thanks to his sweet words and his gentle caress; lifting her head and staring into his eyes with her tears kept on rolling down to her cheek. “…I should think…before ask…I have weak heart…when hearing sad stories…” She muttered sadly.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Then, Ryo instinctively, raised his butt like a wolf stretching his body; until exposed his 9-inch long and 2-inch thick, human-shaped penis with his foreskin covers half of the tip and his furry testicles. His tongue hanging out, enjoying the immense pleasure that teased his sexual spots.

“Aaahh..C-Cassy…T-That’s wonderful…nnnrrr…” The wolf murmured, his cock throbs hard and leak more pre, till it drops on the massage table. He could feel his orgasm slowly to develop and might blows out soon. “Mnnhh…I-I don’t think I might hold any longer, Cassy…Aaahh…” He moaned cutely, the sensation kept on stimulating like someone vibrating his proud wood.

[Penthouse]

Mika and Minami surprised a little from Prowl’s long tongue. “I can presume Fate, or other females also love his tongue skill.” Mika commented.

The halfbreed murred silently as felt the coyote’s warm pre sticks on her paw and her muzzle, while she’s kissing the wet tip. By following Ray’s order, Minami’s finger stopped vibrating before lifting up, a string of pre connected between her muzzle, paw with his wet cock. ”Sorry, cutie…I save that for later…” She thought as lick his pre clean from her muzzle. ”Anyone want to taste..? It’s pretty good…Not too salty and feels like you’re eating a jelly…”

Well, at least it doesn’t harm you, right…? Mika said nervously as get off from couch and approaches Minami, gently take a lick on Minami’s pre-covered paw. ”Mnn…taste not bad…Ray, wanna some..?” Mika asked, wanted to test if Ray have guts to take a taste of male's precum.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-26-2009, 06:07 PM