Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Concerned, Giro rubbed the back of her head with one of his large paws, wrapping his other arm around her. "Its not your fault, you have nothing to apologize for... I'm sorry for telling you that, I did not mean to make you sad." He whispered, trying to calm her gently. "The past is the past, there is nothing, no power in the world that can change that. All I- all we can do is move forward... there's no waiting for those who've stopped moving forward."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Mreowr... lets see if we can intensify it a bit..." Cassy murred, and pressed her thumb against the area between his testicles and tailhole lightly. This pressure redirected all the sensations to his sexual organs, so all the pleasure nerves on his crotch were activated. Meanwhile, she playfully squeezed Ryo's cute little butt from his teasing. "I can't help but play with your butt! Its soooo cute!"

[Penthouse]

"Haha, yeah, we're going to have to Cum-Block him." Ray thought, petting Prowl's ears lightly. "Sorry champ."

"Oh it took her forever before she was able to take his cock in her." He added. "And wow, I wouldn't doubt it! It looks like Prowl's really enjoying it!"

"Oh God..." Prowl groaned in his sleep, panting hard, his cock convulsing from her tongue's skill.

"Heh, look... Prowl has a really big tongue-" Ray thought, and veeeery carefully, he pinched the tip of the coyote's tongue, and slowly pulled it out. It was wide, powerful, and ten inches long. He let go so it hung out the side of his muzzle.

"Grrrr~" Prowl growled palyfully in his sleep, covering his eyes with his forearm. His cock twitched and suddenly, he started 'peeing' clear, sticky pre all over Minami, before it stopped, spurting large amounts of pre every few seconds, then a large drop of thick, gooey, white appeared from his peehole.

"Uh-oh... better stop... I- I think that means he's ready to blow..." Ray pointed at the coyote's meat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-26-2009, 03:02 PM