Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki in the meantime, stay silent all the way as Giro telling her the stories about and behind the armorpads. She didn’t realize there are such sad stories despite of his curious expression about this world.

A few moments later, Mizuki’s heart unable to hold her feelings anymore. Without looking on Giro’s eyes and place her head on his chest armor, a soft sob can be heard and her tears rolled down to her cheek, crying softly with her crystal eyes closed. “I-I’m sorry…” She apologizes in near weak tone.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Mnnrr…T-Thank you…Cassy…” Ryo murmured, his fluffy tail swishing happily while wiggling his cute butt teasingly. The pressure she applied on his certain spot still stimulate his sexual nerves, making his body shivers lightly and more pre leaking out of his peehole, moaning and murring in the process. His pre scent kept on teasing Cassy’s nose, but this time, it’s getting thicker.

[Penthouse]

”Heh..I can see that…” Mika wiggling her waists left to right, enjoying Ray and Minami teasing Prowl. ”I guess we should not let Prowl cum, since the purpose is to tease the viewers. A leaked pre should do the job.” She suggested.

”Ex-girlfriend, huh…? She sure had some skill…” Minami winks as stucks out her soft, expandable 6-inches long dragon tongue before waving on Prowl’s proud wood to tease the viewers, in fact her tongue didn’t touch his. ”Don’t underestimate my tongue skill…If you’re in Prowl’s position, you will blow out in just a few teasing and talented lick…” She thought while licking her finger lustfully, before placing it on Prowl’s wet tip.

With a soft press on the tip, her fingerpad vibrates similar to normal egg vibrator, and began to stimulate the tip and his entire length before repeats the process. ”I bet Fate doesn’t have this skill, Prowley…” She thought with a grin.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-25-2009, 01:37 PM