Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro touched the leather covering his shoulders with one paw and sighed softly. "When I was younger, I was chosen by the Sorceress to lead a select group of her most elite soldiers." He started explaining. "I grew to care for them like brothers and sisters during the time we were together. We were one of the Sorceress' best forces, reinforced by our trust for each other and each of our individual strengths. One day, however, we experienced our first loss in battle."

"When we returned, the Sorceress was not pleased, despite the innumerable victories we've claimed for her. She sentenced my teammates to execution. I spoke against this, and since I was her knight and she wouldn't kill me, I asked her to carry out their penalties on me instead. I was their captain. I would answer for their faults because they are my responsibility." He continued.

"She loved the idea of punishing me, she always did. So she had my armor taken from me..." He said, furrowing his brows slightly as he looked into Mizuki's eyes.

[Story Scene]

Giro knelt on the ground before the sorceress, his back turned on her, his head bowed and arms chained to pillars and his neck chained to the floor. The sorceress was a beautiful woman, elegant and graceful. She had a kind, loving face, black lips, fair skin and violet eyes. Her hair was long, flawless, and blacker than night. It matched her black, elegant gown and arm-length silk gloves.

"My dear knight..." The Sorceress said softly, her beautiful voice was soothing and calm. "you disappoint me."

"No words can describe the gravity of my sins." Giro replied humbly. "I deserve what ever punishment you bestow upon me, my Lady."

"I know... I know..." She replied soothingly, tracing circles on his bare, furry back with a finger. He had been stripped down completely so his body was bare, with nothing but his fur to hide his nakedness. They were in a grand stone hall, soldiers and castle guards lined the walls and doors, watching the punishment of Sir Kiros Ryogiro Lucian with amusement.

Giro's soldiers were kneeling a few meters in front of him, all chained to the floor. They looked genuinely concerned about their captain, and some of them were even crying for him. There were fifteen in total.

The Sorceress went in front of him and raised his muzzle so he looked up at her. "How does it feel? Exposing your body to all these men and women whom you do not trust?" She smiled lightly. "It goes against the Code of the Wolborg, does it not?"

"It is the most degrading, humiliating and disgusting sensation I have ever felt." The wolf replied stiffly.

The Sorceress laughed, her beautiful voice echoing through the grand hall. "But it is not enough punishment, isn't it?"

"It isn't." Giro agreed.

"Well then..." She walked behind him, and clicked her fingers once.

To Giro's shock, one of his fifteen elite soldiers let out a sudden yell of pain, and collapsed in a bloody heap. Every bone in the soldier's body had been broken, the sharp shards had even pierced through his skin. He lay in a gory heap, bleeding next to the remaining fourteen soldiers.

"Sorceress! I beg of you, don't!" Giro turned his head as far as he could to face her, but he couldn't get off his knees, and the chains that bound his arms and neck suppressed his brutal power.

"Your punishment is mine to decide." The sorceress said coldly, somberly, clicking her fingers again so another of Giro's soldiers died by the same grisly fate.

The watchers of the event were either shocked, amused, or both. A lot were laughing at the wolf's punishment. They weren't fond of Giro because he was the Sorceress' 'favorite'.

"We came to a compromise!!" Giro snarled, thrashing against the chains. "I would accept their punishment in their place!! You agreed!!"

"I did. And I've decided that this is their punishment, to watch you die a very painful death." She smiled maliciously. "You're quite noble, accepting their punishment so you have to watch them die instead. Its. Your. Fault." She giggled, and with a gesture, the stone bricks beneath three of Giro's soldiers jutted upward into very thin, very sharp stone spikes, impaling them to death.

"NO!! NO!!" Giro roared, pulling against his chains until he bled. He didn't even know tears were streaming down his cheeks. "-no... Ataru... Windsor... Aleena..."

The sorceress laughed and continued to massacre his friends. Burning, crushing, chopping up... all done with lazy gestures of her elegant hands. When there were none left to kill, she put her hands together and tutted. "Aww... we're out of your 'war brothers' and 'battle sisters' to slay. How sad."

Giro shook his head slowly, silently, refusing to believe what had just happened. They trusted him, followed him loyally, obediently, they were the closest things to family he's ever had in this war-torn world... and he had caused their deaths. He shut his eyes tight and tossed his head upward, letting out a long, deep, mournful howl of deepest grief.

"Beautiful... BEAUTIFUL..." The Sorceress clapped her hands together softly, amused. She raised her hand up and spread her fingers, then with her other hand, pulled out what seemed to be a whip made of shadows and blood from the her palm. "And for the finale..." She raised her hand with the whip coming out of her palm.

[Hot Spring - Female]

"-The whip was the least painful of her punishments..." Giro concluded. "My brother gave me this armor. It suppresses my power so I didn't have to keep holding myself back to keep from hurting people or breaking things without meaning to. Its weight is the weight of- of my friends whose blood is on my sword. I carry them on my shoulders so I may never forget." He looked up at the moon again, loving the way it looked so much like the one back home, the same kind he and his soldiers watched at night when they were resting, dressing their wounds and eating.

"In return, my friends help me forget the Wounds of my Heart." He said quietly, his eyes looking toward his back where the Sorceress had whipped him.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oh my, Ryo..." Cassy blushed slightly, smiling at the sight of his penis, testicles, and his cute little butt. "You have such a cute body!" She giggled lightly, patting his butt.

[Penthouse]

"Haha, well... Prowl's kind of a heavy sleeper. I made him that way I guess. He needs his sleep to replenish energy and stuff." Ray thought, checking if the squirting dildo worked. "Heh, if we're gonna make him cum, we have to put some of plastic covering I bought over the furniture and on the floors so it won't stain!" When Minami was done measuring Prowl for the camera, he took the measuring tape again so it wasn't in the way.

"Uhnn... d-don't stop... so good..." Prowl moaned in his sleep, his cock throbbing needily. "Mhnn..."

"Ah... Fate..." Ray thought nervously. "She was his ex-girlfriend. And wow, you're really good at that! I bet the viewers will love you for that tongue of yours, Minami!" He chuckled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-25-2009, 10:19 AM