Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Well...I know it's being discussed before...but why you prefer to wear this heavy armorpads all day long, including your sleep time...?" She asked curiously as her claws caressing his armorpads on his chest. "..Everytime I've seeing you like this...it seems you've been punished by your so-called sorceress..." Her tone slowly change to slightly sad.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo could feel his sensitive spot kept being teased till he didn't realize Cassy strip his boxer. "...Mnnrrr...I-I don't mind..." He said with deep murrs, making his proud wood continued to harden and leak more pre. Once Cassy strip his boxer, a slightly-large human-sized furry testicles can be seen clearly in between his legs and at the same time, his firm feminine-shaped butt completely exposed.

[Penthouse]

"Yes, I really mean it. If I do such things, especially Ryo, he quickly reacts and locks me to the ground. He knew which hands trying to molest him in sleep." Mika said while chuckles quietly as watching Ray took another dildo, seeming like he wants to simulate the real orgasm.

"Mnnrr..I can imagine how much he able to cum...And I love someone who have a huge amount of cum..." Minami then stop the licking and took the measuring tape. By placing her paws on top of Prowl's manhood, Minami pulls the measuring tape and measure from his crotch to the tip, showing an astonishing 14 inches to the camera.

A moments later, she place the measuring tape in the middle to measure the thickness. "Hmm..not bad..I think it'll fit on me...Hehe.." She thought before her ears perked up as heard Prowl saying a name. "Who's Fate? Is it a male or female..? Minami giggles silently as notices his pre leaked out down to his balls. She wants to lick it clean, but she let it be for the sake of teasing the viewers.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-24-2009, 11:21 AM