Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: Oopsie! XD Edited!

IC:

[Hot Spring - Female]

The wolf enjoyed the dragoness' company and touch. It was so gentle, warm and inviting, something he could get used to. He felt like he could go to Mizuki for any problem. "No Mizuki, I have no further questions. Do you have any questions for me?"

[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy sniffed a little, her cute pink nose twitching as she got he scent of Ryo's pre. "Mmm..." She moaned softly, blushing slightly as her pussy became a little moist again. "I take it I'm doing this right..." She giggled, caressing his waists, slipping her fingers down the sides of his boxers. "You don't mind if I help you get a little more comfortable, do you?" She purred, and slowly pulled his boxers down his legs.

[Penthouse]

"Haha, gosh, really? You think so? Nah..." Ray thought back at Mika modestly, "I'm just a pervert, so I know what people like... especially furries." He added, fishing out another realistic dildo, but this time, it came with a tube attached to a small pump, which Ray filled with fake cum.

"Yeah, the problem Prowl has is that he can't find many girls who can or are willing to take him. He's just too large sometimes. You should see how much comes out when he climaxes, its unbelievable." Ray explained telepathically as he grabbed a measuring tape. "While you're doing that, mind holding this beside his junk so the viewers can judge his size? They'll love that." He instructed, handing the measuring tape to Minami.

Prowler tilted his head back, grunting softly and panting a little harder as Minami lips and soft tongue went against his hot meat, causing it to spurt a copious amount of pre, leaking lots of the clear sticky liquid down his shaft and wetting his balls. "Ohhh Fate..." He moaned in his sleep, smiling blissfully.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-24-2009, 04:28 AM