Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"That's right..." The dragoness smiled while her arms still wrapping around him, enjoying to be with him together in this hot spring. At the same time, she felt pity seeing Giro have to wear heavy body armor everytime. She's not in the position to ask him to strip down his body armor because she respect his decision. "Anything you want to ask, Giro...?"

[Bathhouse - Female]

Then, Ryo could feel a wave of tingling yet pleasurable sensation hitting his sensitive spot at the same time, like he've been teased by multiple person. It caused his boner to grow again and push against his mid-tight boxer before a slight pre leaked out.

The pre can be sniffed by other species and genders, just like a male sniff female's scent."Aaahhh...C-Cassyy..." He moaned softly in feminine tone, his tail swishing in sensual way."Y-Yess...You hit t-that spot puurrrfectly.."

[Penthouse]

Mika bite her own lips and blush while looking to Ray took out a realistic human dildo and adding a lubricant on it. "My goodness, Ray..You are the man full with secrets...I can't imagine you have such a good ability to tease people..." She thought, watching Ray placing the dildo near Prowl's muzzle. "No wonder your writing masterpiece is one of the best-sellers in the market..."

Minami then surprised as seeing Prowl's proud manhood stood nicely hard and straight. She can't help but blushing deeply and amazed how big he is. ""Oh my...He's so...big...I don't think it'll fit..." She thought halfway, knowing that Ray and Mika knew what Minami was thinking. Thhey can hear each other's thought without feel shy.

She continue fondling his ballsack and began use her soft pawpad to gently caress the underside of his hard wood. "This is my first time..I'm doing such things..." She thought as her vagina kept on releasing her scent and tease Prowl's nose. The cock looks delicious, it makes Minami's tongue can't resist to taste him. By bringing her muzzle closer to his hard shaft, she take a few soft kiss and stucks out her soft dragon tongue, before licking the wet tip. "Mnnrr...the taste not bad, Prowley.." She commented before licking the tip some more, her other paws caressing Prowl's lap and belly.

OOC : it seems you're mistaken Minami and Mizuki, again. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-23-2009, 04:37 PM