Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Very well, I understand now. As long as I bear no ill will toward the children, I will not be persecuted." Giro nodded. "And I must be gentle in order not to frighten them."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Heehee! Thanks cutie!" Cassy giggled as she pressured a spot on his shoulder and an area on his lower back, causing tingles of pleasure to wash over his sensitive spots, like his butt, his scrotum, sheath, penis and nipples. "I studied acupressure for a while... I hope I'm doing okay!"

[Penthouse]

"You can play with him too if you like!" Ray thought back at Mika, chuckling quietly as he opened the black bag, and pulled out a dildo that was resembled a penis very realistically that he bought when no one was looking. He lubricated the tip with some special lubricant he bought earlier so it looked like it was leaking pre. "I'm going to tease the viewers some more. A lot of them enjoy male-on-male, so this is bound to be interesting." He thought again, straightening Prowl's head so his muzzle pointed upward. From the view of one of the camera's it looked like Ray was rubbing his dick on the coyote's nose, when we was merely rubbing and tapping the dildo on his snout, causing the coyote to twitch his nose a little. It was weird, looking down at Prowl's sleeping face while rubbing a dildo on his muzzle.

Prowl growled and groaned deeper, stretching his legs as Minami pleasured him in his sleep. He started blushing while asleep, panting softly as his cock engorged and stood up, finally starting to harden as he took in more of her scent. Finally, it stood proudly at a thick, juicy, throbbing fourteen inches. Ray looked away, taking the dildo away from Prowl's muzzle. Prowl was big and it made him feel jealous. It was pretty awkward, like seeing your own child's privates.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-23-2009, 03:47 PM