Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

She nods. “In this world, I believe, there’s a law special for children. It used to protect the children from sexual, physical and emotional abuse as well as protect the children from being exploited and exported to other countries for prostitution. Such laws also applied in my world.” Mizuki explained. “We know she might afraid if seeing you because you look scary, but convince her that you’re not do anything bad and promised her to find and return to her mother.” She smiled, nuzzling his chin.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo could feel Cassy’s soft paws massaging his slender back while letting out a couple of deep murrs. “Ooohh…my…Cassy…you’re p-pretty gooood…” He murmurs as his fluffy tail wagging happily. “Such a soft…and delicate paws you have..”

[Penthouse]

Minami nodded as her finger continued teasing Prowl’s throbbing shaft while her other paws kept on fondling and caressing his testicles. It’s undeniable that she feel enjoy watching Prowl growling in sleep while she’s playing with his manhood, even though it’s not the suitable time to do it. To tease him even more, she let her thick scent went out and stimulate his nose so such scent could manipulate his dream to be extremely erotic and feel almost real.

In the meantime, Mika continued watching Minami tease Prowl’s privates while controlling herself especially her fingers, not to rub her own privates. ”Ohh…Ray…you make me look Prowl like a ‘delicious meat’ which is ready to be ‘eaten’…” She thought to Ray.

Seeing a small drop of pre leaking out from the tip, Minami wet her index fingerpad and spread it around to lubricate the tip as well as adding an extra slick feels.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-22-2009, 11:19 PM