Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki take a short dive underwater before reappears to wet her body, sighing softly. "Whatever the situation, all you have to do is embrace her and calm her down in a gentle way, even though the enemy is approaching on you. Assured her that she'll unite again with her mother." She replied softly.

"From there, you could feel a bond between you and her...like a family..." She then slowly approach Giro and wrap her arms around his armored chest. "Every reaction is come from your sincere heart...That's one of the key why you return the embrace..."

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo murrs slightly and his bulge twitching a little from the soft rub. He quickly cover the bulge with his both paws and turned around. "…I-I guess…I put too much pressures on your spots…" He said sheepishly as at that time, the effects slowly vanished and make Cassy’s muscle feel completely relaxed. "...S-So..how'd you feel..?" He asked, still hiding his bulge.

[Penthouse]

"Uhmm...I guess I passed... I'm not ready to see...the real stuff..." Mika thought back as sitting on the couch while facing to the other direction, and then Minami stood up, offering herself to help Ray. At that time, her waists are quite close with Prowl's face and the scent kept on striking the coyote's nose.

"Let me help you with this." Minami said telepathically as took the camera from Ray and kept on pointing to Prowl's sheath. Everytime she look on Prowl's sheath that showed on small LCD screen, it tease her sexual points and she release a really thick scent, but not enough strong for humans to sniff. "Oh my..." She admire the coyote's private parts, seeming like she really want to touch it.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-19-2009, 10:47 PM