Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro thought about it for a moment before answering. "It would depend on the situation. Where I come from, I would normally be in the middle chaos whether I'm trying to stop it or was simply caught up in it. Should I see a girl crying for her mother, her I would likely give her an act of mercy and put her out of he misery. Her mother is probably already be dead." He replied truthfully. "Such is the brutality of my world."

"However, if it were here, I would most likely take her away from the chaos and try to sort things out and try to reunite her with her mother."

[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy opened an eye, taking a peek at the wolf's boner through his boxers. "Ohh, Ryo..." She laughed lightly, and pawed at his bulge a little. "Looks like you're getting excited..."

[Penthouse]

"What? Sleep-molesting tends to arouse people!" Ray thought back, chuckling lightly. Surely a preview of this alone would be worth a lot of money.

When Prowler's shorts were unzipped and unbuttoned, Ray lifted his shirt up a little and ruffled the fur on his belly a little, showing the camera his firm abs. He zoomed in again on Prowl's face, at the blissful expression he had from the belly rub.

Next, Ray gently tugged his shorts down slowly, down his thighs... and leaving them around his knees. Prowl wore navy-blue boxers, and Ray simply pulled the front down, exposing his prominent sheath, zooming in on the dark, moist opening at he top before getting a full shot of it again.

Prowl's nose twitched slightly, and he groaned lightly in his sleep as Mizuki's arousing scent filled his nose.

Ray offered the camcorder to Mika. "Mind taking the video? I need to use two hands for this, just focus on his crotch."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-19-2009, 09:36 PM