Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

It’s another question that hard for her to explain, but she tried to answer based on her own views. “I’m unable to give the specific answer since embrace is universal, bit I give you an example. You saw a little girl, crying alone and calling for her mother since they have been separated, probably in the middle of chaos. What would you do?” Mizuki asked.

[Bathhouse - Female]

The wolf’s sensitive nose sniffs Cassy’s scent and starting to trigger his own sexual nerves. He able to stand other species’ scent including his own species, but Cassy is different. The scent is too thick for his sensitive nose to bear. “Mnnhh…” A blush crossed his cheek and his paws began to shiver, seeming like wanted to caress Cassy’s beautiful body and pleasuring her more, but he able to control himself so he won’t go overboard.

At the same time, his boner popped out from his crotch and pressed against his mid-tight boxer, a bulge can be seen clearly. His penis getting hardens every passing second and every sniffs he takes.

[Penthouse]

Knowing what Ray got to do next, Mika facing to the other direction, blushing slightly. ”My goodness, Ray. You are so naughty…” She said telepathically.

In the meantime, Minami kept on watching Ray’s hand unzipping Prowl’s shorts, and starting at that moment, her heat emerges and sensual feelings run through her nerves. A small thin scent released and slowly flying towards Prowl’s nose, since she was sitting near his head. But still, she keep herself in control and not letting her scent getting thicker.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-18-2009, 08:20 PM