Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"O..okay..." The dragoness then slowly switch her vision to the back of Giro's head, smiled softly. "What kind of things..you want to ask...? I try my best to give an answer..." She said as her scaly tail wagging underwater.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"As you wish to..." With that, Ryo stopped massaging. By placing both of his index finger on her waists, he then began pressing the certain spot on her back including her waists in quick pace. The gentle yet quick pressure stimulate her sexual nerves, which capable of making her slightly horny. She feels like someone teasing her breasts, neck and vagina, but in fact, it's not! Such effects continued to arouse her for about 30 seconds.

[Penthouse]

After a while looking up to the night sky, she returns back and shuts the glass door behind her, and approaches Prowl who took a short nap before took a sea on the floor.

In the meantime, Mika already finish her drawing complete with pencil shading, gently close the cover before looking to Ray. "Yeah. I'd like to know what kind of stuff you're planning to sell. I already tell mine, so you need to tell yours." She giggles.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-17-2009, 08:38 PM