Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"I understand." Giro replied quietly, lowering himself until the water was up to his shoulders, then turned around so she would be less nervous. "You are after all, a lady. Modesty is a virtue where I come from. I will not gaze upon your beautiful body, so please do not be shy around me." He told her softly. "I wanted to talk about that moment in the room..."

[Hot Spring - Male]

Prowler stretched and yawned widely. He felt so relaxed, he might just fall asleep. He decided that it was time to go. Besides, he could hear everything Mizuki and Giro. He should go before he ended up eavesdropping on them. He pulled himself out of the spring and shook himself dry before wiping up with a towel. He went into the male bathhouse and retrieved his clothes, then made it back up to the penthouse.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Moaning loudly from his massages, Cassy eventually nodded at him. "Yes please Ryo! I want to see what kind of experience you can give me..."

[Penthouse]

After a while, there was a knock on the door, and Ray rushed to it. He thanked the bellhops who brought the equipment he bought up, and helped them move everything into the living room. When they were done, he gave them each a tip, then Prowler turned up, and he got straight to work. "Oh boy!" Ray said excitedly, testing out a camcorder. "This is going to be fun!"

"What's gonna be fun?" Prowl asked, yawning. He got onto the sofa and lay down.

"I'm going to get videos of you. You don't mind, don't you?"

"Nope."

"Er... its gonna be PG-18."

"I don't mind."

"I'm going to sell it to furries."

"I'm too sleepy to care. Furries are creepy, but what ever. You're getting paid at least, right?"

Ray nodded.

"Then sure, I don't mind." Prowl yawned again, hugged a pillow, and closed his eyes.

"You can sleep for a while," Ray said, testing the camera out some more. "I'll wake you up when I learn how to use this properly."

"Mrmrmngr." Prowl mumbled, "Night Nami, Mika, Ray..." he said, and dozed off into a light nap.

Ray thought about something, then went over to Prowl. "Hey..." He asked Nami and Mika. "Wanna see what I'm planning on selling?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-17-2009, 06:07 PM