Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

A blush crossed her cheek as saw a male gray wolf approaches her. Without looking on Giro's face which would increase her nervousness, Mizuki lowering her vision a little bit before placing her chin on the small fake rock. "...Uhmm...hello, Giro... Sorry if I'm act like this...This is my first time...a male taking a bath together with me..."

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo's pawpads and fingers kept on squeezing and rubbing Cassy's slender back softly before blushing from the tease. "I'm just telling you the facts, that's all..." He smiled sheepishly. "If you want that special 'treatment', I don't mind at all because, you're my customer, of course I won't charge any."

[Penthouse]

Minami stood up and stroll to the glass door that leads her to the balcony, before opens it slowly. A gentle chill breeze went inside the penthouse, giving a slight chill sensation on Mika's palms as well as Minami's dragon tail. The halfbreed shuts the glass door and let it open in half, so everyone knows where she is. By taking a seat and lean her back against the metal bars, she gaze up in to the night sky that fills with glittering stars and bright moon.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-17-2009, 08:05 AM