Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro was used to sharing springs with others, both male and females. As warriors, they had no real time to think about sex or be embarrassed. They were always on the move, eating together, bathing together, all so they could watch each others back. No one looked at each other when they bathed, though they would occasionally assist an injured comrade clean him or herself. Giro was of course, taught proper etiquette as well, when he was around royalty, nobles, or simply women.

Strolling out into the hot spring, he averted his eyes from Mizuki, choosing instead to gaze at a large rock as he waded through the spring and over to her. He was modest, so he kept his privates hidden from her view with his tail. "Hello, Mizuki."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"I wasn't!" Cassy laughed, moaning loudly in bliss. "And what's this about sexual points, huh?" She smirked up at him slyly. "And sexual diseases too! Heehee! Ryo, are you trying to seduce me?" She giggled, teasing cutely.

[Penthouse]

After a few moments of just lying down, Ray got up and strolled over to one of the computers to log-onto his instant messenger. He remembered he had a few clients who actually wired money into his account to roleplay with them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-17-2009, 07:32 AM