Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

In the meantime, Mizuki starting to feel nervous; a kind of feeling that she never experienced before, and it's was the first time a male like Giro went together in the same hotspring, alone and in naked. She take a deep breath trying to calm her nervousness before hide her front body behind the small fake rock. The moderate-thick of steam clouds helps her to cover her naked body.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Do not underestimate my massage skill." Ryo pressed his thumbs on certain points of Cassy's shoulders and spine. "I remember every single inch of anatomies as well as sexual points from different species. I also have an ability to cure small sexual-related diseases just a few press of my talented fingers." He explained as moving and press his thumbs from her shoulder down to the base of her tail, before repeat a couple of times.

[Penthouse]

Minami observe Ray's movement, chuckles quietly while wagging her dragon tail happily.

Meanwhile, Mika still drawing a picture of Giro and Mizuki for a memory. Normally, everything she draw on the sketchbook, she will sell it online for high price, but this time, she keep it as a memory just in case her characters went disappear and returned to their worlds.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-16-2009, 08:45 PM