Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Male]

"Very well. I shall join you shortly." Giro told her through the wall, and pulled himself out of the spring. Prowl watched him with interest. The wolf noticed this, and cleared his throat. "I am going to-" He pointed at the door to the Bathhouse.

"Say no more!" Prowl chuckled, laying back some more. "I can chill here on my own. Go on."

"Thank you, Prowl." Giro bowed his head briefly, his tail shaking so his fur didn't mat it too much, making it look thicker before he wrapped it around his hips, covering his privates modestly. He went into the male Bathhouse, and then to the female Bathhouse, going out onto the female's Hot Springs.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oooh, thanks Ryo..." Cassy moaned softly as she felt paws work her slender back. "Your paws are soooo soft... you're real good with your anatomy, huh?" She smiled up at him cutely.

[Penthouse]

While waiting for his materials and equipment to come up, Ray lay on the couch, hugging one of the pillows on it comfortably.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-16-2009, 05:41 PM