Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki in the other hand, blushing from Giro's offer to accompany her while herself still in naked. She went to take the towel that she placed on the big fake rock before return back and lays against the bamboo wall, placing the towel on the small fake rock in front of her."...Well...I don't mind, Giro..." She said sheepishly.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo blush slightly as watching Cassy strip her clothes and only saw her bare back. He wiggles his fingers for a while and gently place his paws on her shoulder. "Not a problem, Cassy...In fact, I want to feel your soft paws massage my body..." With that, he began massaging by moving his fingers, like what he was doing on Prowl back then. "Wow..your furs are pretty soft..."

[Penthouse]

In the meantime, Minami took the dirty clothes from Mika and went to the bedroom, before storing it in a big plastic bag. Then, the halfbreed bring the art stationery and drawing pad, and returns back to the living room, before handing it to Mika. The teenage girl have plenty of ideas in her mind and didn't want the ideas went disappear. Firstly, she drew Mizuki and Giro in embrace, like what she have seen after they return back from shopping.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-16-2009, 08:01 AM